Mir Solicitors is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information which personally identifies you, and we value our relationship with you. Whether you are a first time visitor or a regular user, we take your privacy seriously.
All references to ‘Mir Solicitors’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Mir Solicitors. All references to ‘Partner Firm’s means those firms that are a member of the Mir Solicitors network of law firms at any time.
Information Mir Solicitors may collect from you
We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide services you have enquired about, or asked us to provide, or to respond to your requests for information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (including any affiliated or linked sites such as the Customer Platform website provided by us) (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, register to use our Customer Platform service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph, although for the Customer Platform this may include additional personal information for the purposes of providing an enquiry relating to a service under the Customer Platform.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we may collect that data and share it internally and combine with data collected on this site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, our Partner Firms, business partners, sub-contractors and any third party affiliate) who may provide services on our behalf and we may receive information about you from them.