We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, M Idris Mir, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- M Idris Mir will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Mr M Idris Mir will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Mir will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner / someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we are unable to settle your complaint using our internal complaints process. You have a right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, an independent complaints body, established under the Legal Services Act 2007, that deals with legal services complaints.
You have twelve months from the date of this (our final) letter in which to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, Tel: 0300 555 0333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk
Alternative complaints bodies (such as Ombudsman Services) exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme. We agree to use this body.